Monday 7 March 2011

Those rare sunny days

Today I woke up early because.... the sun was shining! Can you believe this? I haven’t woken up that happy and early for quite a while. And yes, I did say happy. Tough times are always hard to live through but if you keep telling yourself that maybe that thing wasn’t as important as you thought it was then it’s much easier to stop thinking and move on. I guess I will come back pondering about why things happen or don’t happen but I feel as if I can be more objective or at least not beat myself too much. Sometimes stuff is not meant to take place and maybe even better events are coming to your life but you just don’t know about it. (That’s what I’m telling myself). And besides, life is not that bad isn’t it?

Yesterday I visited Greenwich and I fell in love with that spot all over again. It has such a nice vibe that you get only in special places. Places – where history mixes with today and once you are in that place you can really feel it. I am determent to go there more often and charge myself from that atmosphere. I think we all need to find special places for ourselves where every time we can comeback, forget about everything that is going on in our lives and just emerge into the existence of that place.

It’s the sun! Today I see sun and I’m happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment