Monday 14 March 2011

Family home

Today I don’t want to leave.

I went to my parent’s home for couple of days and I got to know the place again after not being there for a while. It’s funny how I missed small things, such as drinking tea in the lounge, laughing with my family or playing with my cat. I even enjoyed walking around the city in a very cold weather and seeing all the new and old places with my new eyes that I have not thought about for years. At the moment I am sitting at my old desk and typing this, my cat is lying on one of my hands (therefore it’s really not easy to write at the moment) but I love moments like that – when the world is somewhere out there and you are safe from everything. That’s what we call home, I guess. I’m glad that I don’t live here anymore cause life does change but I am always very happy to comeback and experience the ‘goodness’ of home all over again.

I just can’t believe that I am leaving tomorrow. That tomorrow I will not wake up at my family home, that the cat won’t be asking me to feed her and that the ‘safe’ world is going to be changed with the world of grownups again.

I don’t want to leave but I am happy cause I know that I always can come back…

No comments:

Post a Comment