Monday 21 March 2011

Rabbits hole.

Look at me!

Do you see me?

Well, my body is here but my mind is trying to escape the place. There are moments when time goes really slowly and all you can feel is yourself, struggling with the slowliness* and realisation that this will repeat itself again with a déjà vu sense.

I want to run and never come back as I did so many times before but reality is stronger than my will. I say that I don’t like changes but I do crave for them. At the end of the day – I just procrastinate without even having to put anything to put aside for an excuse of my procrastination.

Do I make sense?

My answer would be no. But you know what? I don’t understand myself either so I’m not surprised when no one else can pin me down.

Down I go into the rabbits hole…..

So, do you have any suggestions? Maybe you could give me some reasons, objectives and goals cause I’m tired of looking for them.


*I hope that I can claim this word as my invention

No comments:

Post a Comment