Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday walk

I woke up today with sun shining through the window. Is it just me or do we all in UK get quite surprised when we actually find ourselves awake with the sun out? I couldn't waste this rare oportunity to go for a long walk (no rain!) and this is why I ended up in Greenwhich. I thought to take lots of pictures around the queens house and the park but my camera managed to die very quickly therefore I present you two picktures: A Tree and Me.




Yup, not very good picks but they will do. I had a lovely afternoon, just taking in the autum, fallen leaves, trees that are still clinging to some of their contents and people walking their dogs. (I did wish at the time how great it would have been to have a dog and see it enjoying freedom of nature). I hope that we will have more weekends when sun comes out and we all feel better just for that.

Yours,
Tina Teaspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment